Menu

Phonics Road Level One

grace'smom

:blush: I did my very first curriculum type post on my blog. Well, besides general gushing about Rightstart. Anyway, I'm linking it in case anyone is interested... It's nothing new, just a synopsis of how we do it based on one of the mom's suggestions on this board. I actually feel silly posting this, but I figure there's no reason to do a curriculum post if I'm not going to share it.

http://www.givingourbest.blogspot.com

I am so excited about the review box!!! This is the 2nd thread in just as many days that I've seen this idea. I can't wait to implement it in our Phonics Road program. It will make a *huge* difference, I just know it.

I'm so thankful there are so many creative mama's who come up with such great ideas and are so willing to share them with the rest of us!

Thanks for the post!! It's very helpful as my daughter also struggles with handwriting and we plan on starting PR in the fall. It seems we have similar curriculum choices. We're also using Rightstart and we joined CC for this next school year. I also have "building foundations of Scientific Understanding" in my Amazon shopping cart. :001_smile:

The review card system is from someone on here. I didn't make it up. Someone was talking about it this past winter and I eventually realized it was a perfect system for my wiggler, LOL. I don't remember who the mama was so I could only write that it was another mom from this board... Anyway, to whoever it was- thank you! You saved my sanity!