Menu

Prayer for DH

My husband is going Friday for a stress test. He passed out last Tues. while moving a fold up table by himself and the Dr wants to rule out any possible heart problem. He is 74 and has never done this had a spell like this before.

To say the least I am concerned with tests if he doesn't pass the stress test. If I understand it an angiogram will come next if this happens. When my dad had this done he had a major reaction to the stuff they put in your veins for this test. They almost lost him. My sister had a stroke from the test. Not a good record in my book.

I really need peace about this whole thing. We have been married almost 42 yrs and I want him around for quite awhile yet. We have two young children to raise and............

As the Lord would bring us to your heart, I would appreciate your prayers.

My husband is going Friday for a stress test. He passed out last Tues. while moving a fold up table by himself and the Dr wants to rule out any possible heart problem. He is 74 and has never done this had a spell like this before.

To say the least I am concerned with tests if he doesn't pass the stress test. If I understand it an angiogram will come next if this happens. When my dad had this done he had a major reaction to the stuff they put in your veins for this test. They almost lost him. My sister had a stroke from the test. Not a good record in my book.

I really need peace about this whole thing. We have been married almost 42 yrs and I want him around for quite awhile yet. We have two young children to raise and............

My dh works in this field. He'd be soooo nice to you and your dh if he was caring for him. I hope you get technicians as nice as he would be.

You have my prayers.

:grouphug:

Yes, I'll pray for him. Your family is amazing to me.

My dh works in this field. He'd be soooo nice to you and your dh if he was caring for him. I hope you get technicians as nice as he would be.

You have my prayers.

:grouphug:

Thanks you. I hope whomever it is will be ready for a million questions before he starts. I have them. :001_huh: