Menu

Anyone got info on "BeautiControl"??

My 5yo dd has a sweet little friend whose super nice mommy sells BeautiControl. She's coming over for a playdate this morning and is going to treat me to a "spa treatment". Does anyone have scoop on this company? Is the quality of the product high?

I don't have a problem with home-based businesses at all, but only will buy the products if they are better or somehow unique. I love my Philosophy makeup, and for the first time since I was 18, I finally have my adult-onset acne under control, so I'm not interested in makeup or skincare. Anyone have insight into their hand or foot treatments??? Anything else really really really stand out?

Thanks!!!

that the used to analyze your colors (summer, winter, etc) and talk about wardrobe as well as makeup. From what I remember, the products were good. HTH

Yes and this was my favorite part of BC. You don't hear much about that anymore. I'd love to have a whole consultation with someone really trained in this. I wonder how you can find people who do that. You used to be able to find it in the Yellow Pages, but I think it's gone out of vogue.

a friend down the street does this. I've been to a couple of her spas. I like the stuff, but am too cheap to actually *buy* any of it, lol! But I'm not really into a lot of skincare type of stuff anyway. I'm happy washing my face w/soap and wearing the 4 items i usually wear for my makeup.

It's my understanding they are owned by the same company that owns Tupperware, or are related somehow. She has mentioned that even very young children can wear their stuff cuz it's so gentle, but I can't confirm that objectively :)