Menu

BJU Math editions: question re: comsumable Teacher pages...

Rhondabee

The 6th grade math I have was way-used when I bought it two years ago for DS #1. I'm sure it's the first edition.

So, can I use the 2nd edition Teacher Packet? (The consumable pages that you use - or, at least, used to use - with the info in the Teacher's Manual)

Also, we've been using Rod and Staff this year, so please remind me if there's anything else I'm supposed to order (beside the student and teacher texts).

Thanks bunches!

I doubt it, because those teacher pages are the problems and whatnot used in the lessons. I don't even use them. I just use a whiteboard and write them, duh. I use the supplemental workbooks they sell. I've been using Spring, Reviews, and Stretch. I'm going to look at Spread to see if I like it better than Reviews. We do all the work, but I aim to pound it into dd's head any way necessary.

Thanks! I got curious about trying to without the Teacher Pages, and trudged to attic to find it's actually in better shape than I remember. And, I still have the Charts book, a complete set of Tests (only #1 used), the Review book (a few pages missing), and answer key. So, hey, guess I'm set to go!

Edited by Rhondabee