Menu

DITHOR and Bigger Hearts...

Oh, that's exciting! I think we are going to try HOD next year too (still researching like an insane woman!), we tried MFW this year but I chose the wrong level for her and it didn't work out. She will be in 4th next year and I am considering Preparing for her and LHFHG for my 5 year old son.

:hurray: Yaaaay! I feel your joy!

I wish my boys fit into their history cycle, but we just started the Early Church and Middle Ages. It really is a beautiful program with excellent book selections and Christ-centeredness. It seems very balanced in terms of reading amounts and activities too.

Have a wonderful year and be sure and let us know how it's going. :)

:party: Yeah!

I've gotten everything I need for Biggers, including the Extension Package, and the DITHOR Teacher's Guide/Student Book. I love love love the books! I am particulary impressed with the Extension Package books.

I placed two orders total. Both shipped the next morning and were received the same week that I placed the orders! I am so glad that I found HOD for next year. I am really looking forward to it.