Menu

Why would she need to go back to diapers?

Hi:

My daughter has been potty trained (of her own doing) since October. For the past month or so, she has been wetting constantly. She will not go to the toilet on her own. She insists on being accompanied. The problem with this is she doesn't let us know she has to go until after she is wet. A few minutes ago, she peed all over my couch. She also cannot go through a nap or overnight anymore and before she was just fine with an occasional accident. There has not been any major changes in the household.

Any ideas, suggestions?? :confused:

Thank you,

Lisa

My daughter had a similar problem a few months after she was potty trained. Turns out she had a urinary tract infection, and this was her only symptom. A round of antibiotics cleared up her wetting problem almost overnight.

Just a thought.

That was my first thought as well. Another thought, have there been any major changes in her routine lately? I know my oldest was potty trained completely for six months before Emma was born. As soon as the baby was born, she starting having accidents constantly. She was just stressed by the new baby.

:grouphug: