Menu

Pink Eye and ?

What is going on here? My ds 6 has bad allergies and excema. On Saturday, his eye was a bit red and he was rubbing it frequently, but I chalked it up to allergies. Then, Sunday morning, he woke up with crusty eye so I took him to Urgent Care to get Pink Eye Drops. The eye drops have significantly helped (he looks almost all better), but now he is getting little bumps on his face. Kind of blistery, red, not too many....this sweetie has such sensitive skin and usually has a small rash /blotchiness at least somewhere, but this is strange because the blisters are just a few inches down from the Pink Eye eye.... he currently has heat rash on insides of knees and elbows, and this looks a lot different than that. He also has 2 of the little red blisters on his forearms. We just started taking good vitamins and fish oil about a week ago - is this any kind of reaction? I am not the freak out and panic and run to the doctor type, but if he has something wrong I want to get it taken care of....(especially since homeschool confrence in StL is on Thursday and the kiddos are going to Camp Nana):tongue_smilie:

Thanks!!!!!!

Melissa in St Louis