Menu

I have finally decided on history for next year

Quiver0f10

I have gone back and forth over a few things( well MANY things lol) but God keeps bringing me to TOG and so we are going to continue with that but keep my 9th grader in dialectic level. I plan to add a few of the R level books in over the year, but I don't think we will follow the lit assignment from TOG. I am going to purchase TTC to help us along the way.

It feels great to have made a descision! Now to keep myself from looking at other curriculum! :lol:

Good job! It feels so good to be decided. I too have decided TOG and like you have to keep my fingers from clicking on the "next" curriculum discussion. LOL. We will all get there in the end with God's help. Have a good year. Jeana

My DH finally got tired of hearing about curriculum and agreed to look at samples. To him it was perfectly clear what my choice should be. I'm so glad to have the decision made, so I understand how you feel. I only recently started posting here, but this board has been so helpful.

:iagree:..must keep from looking at other curriculum!

Shannon