Menu

I would just like for you all to know...

that I am sitting here with a huge serving of the Pioneer Woman's bread pudding with whiskey cream sauce and a cup of coffee with whiskey cream sauce instead of cream and sugar. Oh, and it is VERY good. Go to http://thepioneerwomancooks.com and find the recipe and make it for your family. Or just yourself. Do it. Do it now:D

I made the bread pudding for our small Bible fellowship this morning. Yes, whiskey cream sauce included. Hallelujah! It's heaven on earth.

that I am sitting here with a huge serving of the Pioneer Woman's bread pudding with whiskey cream sauce and a cup of coffee with whiskey cream sauce instead of cream and sugar. Oh, and it is VERY good. Go to http://thepioneerwomancooks.com and find the recipe and make it for your family. Or just yourself. Do it. Do it now:D

I made the bread pudding for our small Bible fellowship this morning. Yes, whiskey cream sauce included. Hallelujah! It's heaven on earth.

there was Whiskey Cream Sauce in it?

My Bible Study Group is too afraid of the least bit of alcohol. I actually had to explain to one of the younger women once that the red wine in my red wine cake is not alcohol anymore by the time she eats it...:rolleyes:

there was Whiskey Cream Sauce in it?

My Bible Study Group is too afraid of the least bit of alcohol. I actually had to explain to one of the younger women once that the red wine in my red wine cake is not alcohol anymore by the time she eats it...:rolleyes:

So, does she not use vanilla extract in her cookies, either? LOL I'm sorry, but this just gets my goat!

Well, yeah, the sauce is cooked so the alcohol's cooked out of it. (Hic!:rolleyes:) It's a small, informal fellowship, and I knew it wouldn't freak anyone out. I had to talk my mother-in-law of all people into trying the sauce. She was sure she wouldn't like it because she doesn't like Jack Daniels. Even she had to admit how good it is:p