Menu

For a frame of reference, how many peanut butter protein balls do you eat at one time

I made the WTM recipe this morning and think they're a great idea (even passed the taste test of my pickiest eater). I got to wonder, though, how many would one typically eat for a snack? One? Two? . . .

(Confession: I ate two with my coffee this morning.)

I can eat two and then I'm really full. But my ten year old son? There is apparently no limit.

I made the WTM recipe this morning and think they're a great idea (even passed the taste test of my pickiest eater). I got to wonder, though, how many would one typically eat for a snack? One? Two? . . .

(Confession: I ate two with my coffee this morning.)

Pls share where I can view this recipe. :-)

Thanks. I *thought* this might be what you were talking about. :-) I've made this recipe for about 10 years now and I, personally, can't stop at just two. ;-P They are SO good!

My recipe calls for 2.5 c peanut butter, 2 Tbsp Honey, 2 cups powdered milk (can't remember what the WTM recipe called for with out looking back). With this combo you can count on a total of 5223 calories (65% from fat) and 230 g protein