Menu

Which movie to take kids to see in theater?

I am thinking of taking the kids to see a movie this week in the theater...

Race to Witch Mountain

or

Bedtime Stories?

They are mature 11, immature 9, and mature 6 (so maybe more like 12, 8, and 7???).

The enjoyed Night at the Museum, Bolt, the original Witch Mountain movies, the Herbie movies, etc.

Which would you choose?

TIA

I loved them both, will be buying them both.

Race to Witch Mountain was way intense - my 13yo said it was a good thing the 4.5yo didn't go with us and that her 9yo sis will need to watch it at home with the pause because of that, and that she will probably get lost trying to follow it (they imply things by a few words then actions - she just won't follow it the first time!). The special effects are good and make the movie, but really "big" and in your face most of the time. I'd say though, it's nothing like the original from the action stuff at all.... gee, it's hard to tell you and not give it away! LOL!!

We were 5 adults that saw Bedtime Stories with the 3 kids and all agreed we'd go see it again (and i do NOT like Adam Sandler at all..... but he needs to make more movies like this).

It would be my first pick for a mixed aged group of kids and adults, and knowing that everyone SHOULD enjoy it (even boys).

ETA: If you do go see Race - don't leave when the credits start ;)

Edited by TraceyS/FL