Menu

I found cheap MP3 Players. Now, what should I put on them?

TengoFive

I've decided to burn our Song School Latin cd onto one, and maybe the other Latin cds we have. Then I'll label it Latin. They don't have menus, we'll have to scroll through songs, so I'm going to just get several ($7.50 each!) and put different subjects on different ones and change up when we get done.

I guess I could put SOTW on one, math on one. Hmm... Any more suggestions?

Thanks for the info. I'll look into those for the kids individual listening and maybe for me, but I'm still loving the idea of individual subjects, since I have so many kids doing the same subjects. Just the thought of putting SOTW on one of them is quite appealing. These are 1 gig, so they're not too bad, they just don't have a screen for selecting.

Thanks again for the link. I've spent the day off and on browsing on woot, LOL.

I've decided to burn our Song School Latin cd onto one, and maybe the other Latin cds we have. Then I'll label it Latin. They don't have menus, we'll have to scroll through songs, so I'm going to just get several ($7.50 each!) and put different subjects on different ones and change up when we get done.

I guess I could put SOTW on one, math on one. Hmm... Any more suggestions?

I really like audio books. My 6 yo has been listening to the Librivox version of Heidi. Librivox offers free volunteer recorded audiobooks of out of copyright literature. They Heidi chapters I listened to were quite well done.