Menu

Here's a question for you veterans.

Do any of you have dc who have to "get their science helmet" before we begin science.every.time. :glare:

Why, oh why does ds need to get his play constuction helmet before science.every.time?

I know, I know, someday I will understand. Right.:confused:

Is the helmet for protection along the lines of safety goggles?

I thought all kids did that stuff.... It bothers you? Why?

Becuase of the meltdown that will ensue if it cannot be found. Trust me. I hate that I have to stop every.single.thing.I am doing to do school the exact same way every single time. I am more of a go with the flow and well it's not going to work the same way this time person and he is not.

Don't worry, I'll get over myself. I always do, sometimes it just gets to me. KWIM?:001_smile:

Becuase of the meltdown that will ensue if it cannot be found. Trust me. I hate that I have to stop every.single.thing.I am doing to do school the exact same way every single time. I am more of a go with the flow and well it's not going to work the same way this time person and he is not.

Don't worry, I'll get over myself. I always do, sometimes it just gets to me. KWIM?:001_smile:

Can you make a rule about the helmet? It has to go in Space X every single time science is over and not played with. If it is missing then science will have to go on without it.

Can you make a rule about the helmet? It has to go in Space X every single time science is over and not played with. If it is missing then science will have to go on without it.

That's what I was going to suggest. Just keep it with the science stuff. We had all kinds of school "equipment" stashed with the school stuff, to prevent meltdowns.

I feel for ya. That is frustrating.

Yes, copywork animals. We have toy animals that MUST walk over the day's copywork to ensure things are correct. Heading up this parade of friends is Capitalization Cow (who looks for letters inappropriately capitalized), Space Goat (who makes sure there is plenty of space between words), Punctuation Penguin (I bet you can figure this one out!), and Lovely Letters Lion (makes sures letters are neat and "lovely"). Ah, yes. I understand!:D

Melissa in St Louis