Menu

Is it true? the woman who just had 8 babies all ready had 6 other children

and she is a single mother, living with her parents. That is what our news had reported. I just don't see how anyone could manage with 14 children not to mention the cost. I know there is alway an exception like the Duggars. I really admire Mr and Mrs Duggar.

I thought I saw a news story in the local paper that mentioned her husband. I didn't see anything about other kids. There was some quote from an outside doc that she was almost certainly on fertility drugs, since the chance of delivering octuplets naturally is exceedingly low. That's all I remember from skimming the article.

She has 6 more kids. She had fertility treatment (though not responsible treatment on her part or the doctor's if you ask me). She has a man. He works overseas to provide for his growing brood. I wish he didn't have to but I do know the money for contractors in Iraq is amazing (we considered it ourselves 4 or so years ago).