Menu

Please pray for my dh as he drives home from work in icy weather

Our van needs new tires, they hardly have any trackion (sp) at all. We've gotten some snow and a lot of ice today. Where we live the roads aren't treated very well so they get very slick very fast. I'm hoping that the main roads are clear but they may not be. He has a 40 minute drive home and I'm very worried about him.

Our van needs new tires, they hardly have any trackion (sp) at all. We've gotten some snow and a lot of ice today. Where we live the roads aren't treated very well so they get very slick very fast. I'm hoping that the main roads are clear but they may not be. He has a 40 minute drive home and I'm very worried about him.

:grouphug: Praying for your dh here, too. Mine drives tractor-trailer for Wegmans and will be driving back to the warehouse tomorrow in the nasty weather that's heading this way.

FWIW, our van needed tires, too. So we put two new ones on the rear (rear-wheel drive van) and will be putting new ones on the front in a couple weeks. I also have 200 or so pounds of sand in the back of my van for the winter. THAT makes a huge difference.

Hang in there.

Thanks for all your prayers everyone. I meant to get back to this thread and forgot all about it. He did make it home safe. He took Wednesday off because the roads were in horrible condition. We got a lot of ice before the snow came so it just made it even worse. The schools were out for 3 days and a lot of people in our area are without power. I'm praising God he has kept us safe, and warm these last few days. We will be getting new tires as soon as we get our tax refund. :D