A Reader's Group choices for February  

1. 1. A Reader's Group choices for February

• The Razor's Edge
    • The Painted Veil
    • The Republic of Love
    • The Witch of Portobello
    • Snow Falling on Cedars
    • The Professor's House

If you don't like Snow Falling on Cedars, I'll take the blame, since I suggested it. I've read it before, and am greatly looking forward to reading it again. It takes a readers group to get me to do that, and I think I'm going to get more out of that book reading it again. I liked it, and think that whether or not you like it, there will be lots and lots of stuff to discuss. Plus, it's well written, which to me is a plus.

I can read nearly anything if it's well written.

What sort of genre is this?

Can we do Professors House for March?
That would be April. :) The Man Who Was Thursday is February and Snow Falling on Cedars is March.

I'd like to toss out Iris Murdoch as a potential author too. I'm ashamed to admit that she's someone I've been meaning to read for almost two decades. That's some serious procrastination.

I read Snow Falling on Cedars a LONG time ago, but one of the best things about reading the way I do (fast, furious, and forget) is that is will be like reading it for the first time. I seriously have the WORST memory for remembering books. I almost can't remember anything that happened in the Thursday book!! :-) Maybe I should read the book closer to the END of the month. :-)

Wasn't The Man Who Was Thursday supposed to be read in January?

Now I'm confused... :confused:

For discussion in February. I think we mean the same thing... just looking at it from different sides?