Menu

bipolar kids website as free trial membership right now

Ottakee

http://www.bpkids.org/site/PageServe...trial_register

This is a free trial from Jan. 12-31. This would allow you to access the forums, members only area, etc.

I just wanted to mention this to any of you that might be concerned about bipolar or mood disorders in their children.

If you like what you see and want to stay a member but finances are tight, you can ask for a sponsored membership/fee waiver if needed.

I was VERY happy with it and it was a huge resource source for me. Right now, I did not renew my membership as my dd is quite stable, we have the right meds, etc. but if a problem comes up, I will renew as these people know their stuff.

They have a lot of great resources. I LOVED the email groups as they help put you in ones where they have simlilar age kids, or location, or homeschooling, etc.---you can specify what group you would like. It is great to hear from other parents in the same situation.

They have great printouts---the bipolar treatment guidelines are about the best out there.

I would certainly try it for the 2 weeks.