Menu

1/10, Saturday exercise thread

Long run today! I'm tired. Physically tired. I want to go take a nap kind of tired. I will, but I have to go to the kids' basketball games first.

Time Taken: 02:12:40

Total Distance: 12.41 mi.

Burned: 1,326 (kcal)

Pace: 10:40 (avg)

Speed: 5.61 (mi/hr) (avg)

I told dh I didn't care what was for lunch as long I didn't have to fix it. The poor guy ran 8 miles himself this morning!

Long run today! I'm tired. Physically tired. I want to go take a nap kind of tired. I will, but I have to go to the kids' basketball games first.

I told dh I didn't care what was for lunch as long I didn't have to fix it. The poor guy ran 8 miles himself this morning!

WOW! :eek: Nice run!

I'm still sitting here in my pjs. I did run this week, but didn't post. I think I'll run tomorrow....

Oh, my word. :tongue_smilie: Many, many kudos to you!!!

Looks like I'll be posting specs on my workouts a day behind 'cause you're exercising in the am and I in the pm for right now. Last evening, was lower body weight resistance for me (first time in 3??? years). It was like starting all over again but felt good. Real good. Spent 30-40 mins doing the lower body machines at the Y, low weights, 3 sets of 12-15 reps. Today is cardio - plan to keep with Couch to 5k on the treadmill. Now, off the computer so I can get my fanny there! :D

Today is cardio - plan to keep with Couch to 5k on the treadmill. Now, off the computer so I can get my fanny there! :D

30 mins alternating 60 sec at a 10 min mile pace with 90 sec at 3.8 mi/hour pace followed by one upper arm exercise executed in the name of teaching 16yo how to use that piece of equipment. :-)

I ran for a couple of hours ~ 14 miles ~ in 39 degree dumping rain. Never EVER have a I been so happy to finish a run! Oh, it was great to finally get out there and put in some distance. Definitely! But in light of the fact that, a) I went to bed at 5 a.m. and got up at 7:30 a.m.; b) I started my Saturday run less than 20 hours from having finished a 7 mile run on Friday; and c) I'd eaten a small breakfast 5 hours before and that was it; and d) I was totally and completely soaked to the skin after the first half hour....I felt like a hero (or an idiot?:tongue_smilie:) going as far as I did.:D