Menu

WP Sea and Sky

Willow

Anyone used this? ds12 caught me reading about this on the computer and has been BEGGING for it daily ever since. Unusual for him, he is happy to do what I say for school, but has never asked for a programme like this.

As we are not in the US this will be a sizable investment, and I have not used WP before, so I would like to hear what others think of this programme

We have been pretty eclectic up to now.

In peace,

Willow.

I plan to use that program when my ds is 11 or 12. We are very satisfied with our experience with WinterPromise so far. We've used their Animals and Their Worlds and American Story 1 programs, along with the LA programs. I can't give you specific info about Sea and Sky except to say that I've heard some pretty good reports. The only negative I heard was some violent or dark content (Voyage of Ice, I think? Maybe cannibalism is mentioned?) You might find more specific feedback from Sea and Sky users at http://www.winterpromise-forum.com

Anyone used this? ds12 caught me reading about this on the computer and has been BEGGING for it daily ever since. Unusual for him, he is happy to do what I say for school, but has never asked for a programme like this.

As we are not in the US this will be a sizable investment, and I have not used WP before, so I would like to hear what others think of this programme

We have been pretty eclectic up to now.

In peace,

Willow.

We bought the guide, the older learner guide, and the WP exclusives from WP. Then, after looking through the material and making some additions and substitutions we purchased the books mostly from Rainbow Resource and Amazon.

It has been a good year. :D

Mandy