Menu

BJU Math 3rd Edition, Grade Three... Question

SnowWhite

Hopefully somebody "out there" has some insider knowledge from BJU (or at least more insider than I have).

I used BJU Math Grade 2 Third Edition this year and I'm solidly sold on the third edition. They seem to be releasing one grade level of third edition each year, correct? So this is the year for the Grade 3 Third Edition release. The subject kit currently for sale on BJUPress's website (and CBD's website) is the second edition. BJUPress has the Third Edition teacher's manual and student worktext for sale, but no tests or subject kits. Rainbow Resource has a Third Edition subject kit on their website, but no pictures or lists of materials included.

I'm really in no hurry. I can wait until the third edition is released so long as it's before fall. I'm just wondering about the tests though. Why do you suppose there are only second edition tests listed on the BJUPress website? Do you know if third edition tests are coming out? I'm a little suspicious of Rainbow Resource's set since BJU doesn't list it on their site yet.

I think I would wait until BJU has it before ordering anything from anyone else. I can't recall what month they come out with their fall catty, but if they will be offering the 3rd edition it will be listed in there. I am looking at my latest 2008 BJUP catty and it lists nothing about a 3rd edition Math 3 yet.

Sorry, I am not more helpful.

Jennifer,

I don't have any insider info from BJU, but I did some researching on Christianbook.com. It seems like the Math 3-3rd edition tests will be available at the end of this month. The CBD Stock #WW231720. The student worktext and student manipulatives or available now. The student reviews workbk and the TM will be available 4/15/09, according to CBD. I will be using this next year for my 3rd grader, so I'm hopeful everything will be out soon b/c I would like to start our new school year in July. HTH, Trina