Menu

Copy Machines..sm

They have some at Costco. We have one that was about $500. It works well except now the paper tray doesn't work. We have to manually feed it and as soon as I run out of the few toners that I have, I will replace it. The new ones are around $80-$150. I haven't priced out toner, though. Just don't get one that has a tray that moves back and forth.

I have a Brother DCP 7020 Copier/Printer/Scanner and love it. It's black and white, so if you need color you'd need to look at something else. My only frustration is how many copies from Dover coloring books float around my house thanks to kids making frequent use of it--Greeks, Egyptians, etc. ;)

I have the Brother DCP 7020 also and I really love it. It was about $200 on Amazon. I did many comparisons with other models by scanning the reviews with a fine tooth comb. I'm really happy with my purchase. One thing to do if you get it is to ONLY use it with the USB cable. The scanner will not work at all with the serial cable and it takes an extremely long time for the info to travel through to the machine when using it as a printer. I figured this one out myself after dealing with the clueless customer service. Another thing is that you have to buy the USB cable yourself. I just happened to have one lying around.

I have the Brother DCP 7020 also and I really love it. It was about $200 on Amazon. I did many comparisons with other models by scanning the reviews with a fine tooth comb. I'm really happy with my purchase. One thing to do if you get it is to ONLY use it with the USB cable. The scanner will not work at all with the serial cable and it takes an extremely long time for the info to travel through to the machine when using it as a printer. I figured this one out myself after dealing with the clueless customer service. Another thing is that you have to buy the USB cable yourself. I just happened to have one lying around.

This is what I have, too, and am pleased with it as well.