Menu

HOw do you transfer pictures from your computer to a memory card?

I think dh purchased from QVC it doesn't have a USB port.

Does it come with a cable at all? One that would plug into the frame with a USB plug on the other end that would plug into your computer?

If not, then you are going to have to find a pc that has a slot for the memory card so you can write/burn the pictures to it. Sorry.

If it's this model from QVC, it does have an USB cable

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.E05493.desc.104-Diagonal-Digital-Picture-Frame-with-512MBInternal-Memory.CM_SCID.COLL

K

Does it come with a cable at all? One that would plug into the frame with a USB plug on the other end that would plug into your computer?

If not' date=' then you are going to have to find a pc that has a slot for the memory card so you can write/burn the pictures to it. Sorry.

If it's this model from QVC, it does have an USB cable

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.E05493.desc.104-Diagonal-Digital-Picture-Frame-with-512MBInternal-Memory.CM_SCID.COLL

K[/quote']

Well I found out that dh purchased this at Staples and put it in a QVC box:001_huh: Next step asked ds, the computer wiz, how to burn the pictures onto the memory card from the computer. He figured it out in about 5 minutes, he must have a great teacher. :001_smile: Then I made him write out the process step by step for me. It's great when the student becomes the teacher. I love this kid.

Thanks for your advice and helpful suggestions.

Karen

married to dh for 18 years (that's a lot of years)

mother to super wonderful 15 yo ds

Well I found out that dh purchased this at Staples and put it in a QVC box:001_huh: Next step asked ds, the computer wiz, how to burn the pictures onto the memory card from the computer. He figured it out in about 5 minutes, he must have a great teacher. :001_smile: Then I made him write out the process step by step for me. It's great when the student becomes the teacher. I love this kid.

Thanks for your advice and helpful suggestions.

Karen

married to dh for 18 years (that's a lot of years)

mother to super wonderful 15 yo ds

Spousal Subterfuge. ;)