Menu

Anybody with solid white dishes, no pattern?

I bought the Aspen Dinnerware from Crate and Barrel about 4 or 5 years ago. I absolutely love them! And I love having white because I can change placemats, napkins, table decor, etc. without buying all new dishes, which I have been known to do....:001_huh:

Another Crate and Barrell here. I think this is what we have. Two years so far and NO chips! (And I am the master at chipping and breaking stuff!)

We won't ever do Williams Sonoma dinnerware again - almost every piece of the set we had was chipped within 5 years, and this was using it only on "special" occasions (probably 4-5x per year.)

I also second the restaurant supply store.

I really like these at Williams-Sonoma, but I'm wondering if there's a less expensive option. I want a good-quality dish, but I wonder if I would be paying extra for buying them at WS.

If you have something like this, I'd be interested in knowing what kind they are and where you got them.

I have a set from Wal-mart and a set from Kohl's (Oneida) that I love and paid pennies (relatively speaking) for!

*sigh* I guess I won't be going to Ikea today.

I have had Corelle for years with no breakage, but wanted something different.

Is there just one solid white design in Corelle? Anyone have a different contour?

Corelle Enhancements is what I have and they have a scalloped edge.

Go to Corelle.com and search. Each type of dishware listed there has a showecase for shopping. You might be surprised at what is available!