Menu

What am I supposed to say? Am I doing this wrong?

DawnM

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, KSera said:

I wondered about some of each, since head sizes can vary so much. Most of my kids couldn’t wear adult size hats until nearly their teens, but perhaps it’s the older kids there who love to have the hats?

that is what I am wondering, they just said baseball caps.   Let me at least add another size to the list.

I added some multiples, however, if anyone wants to send just one, PM me.   The singles are around $10 and the multiples are $20, and overall less $$, but I will take whatever.

Edited by DawnM

Posted (edited)

Dang y'all.   I am just in awe.  I was absolutely not expecting this.   You all have gone above and beyond!    I have all I need now.   I will leave up the socks and hacky sacks, but I think I have enough of them without any more purchases.

I did add some stickers!

My goal was to fill one checked in suitcase, but I think I will fill two!   I just need to spread everything out to all of our suitcases so they don't question what I am bringing!

Edited by DawnM
  • Like 8

On 3/29/2024 at 3:19 PM, DawnM said:

have all I need now.   I will leave up the socks and hacky sacks, but I think I have enough of them without any more purchases.

Oh shoot! I ordered before reading this far. You have more socks coming...

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Rebel said:

Oh shoot! I ordered before reading this far. You have more socks coming...

Socks will be used and I will take them!   THANK YOU!

I now have additional suitcases to take stuff too, so it should all fit.   As soon as everything arrives, I will see what fits in the suitcases I. have.

I was given 3 check in (26") suitcases and then one of the donated ones had $31 in cash in it and I don't even know who donated it (I was given the suitcase by a woman who collects them for foster kids).   I used that $31 to buy 2 large Samsonite suitcases for $40!

So, I ended up with 5 checked bags for $9 out of pocket and all the suitcases are Samsonite (3) or TravelPro (2).

YAY!

Edited by DawnM
  • Like 4