Menu

Amazon Spring Sale/ Ring question

mmasc

I’m thinking about getting a Ring video/doorbell something. I was really hoping they’d be on sale during this so-called big “spring sale” Amazon is having, but they aren’t. 

1)If you have a ring, please link (or tell me) the specific one you have and like/don’t like. 

2) If I need it by July-ish, do you think it will be on any sales before then? (I’d rather not wait until Black Friday). 

Thanks for your input!!

We have the Ring doorbell 4, which we bought during Prime Days in 2022. I do remember there was a very good sale on all the Ring devices then, and they were also on sale during Prime Days last year. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is most likely a dumb question, but I’ll ask anyway bc I don’t know. 🙃

If you have the kind like the doorbell where it’s stuck beside your door, can you still get video and see who approached if they happen to cover it while they’re actually on your porch ringing your doorbell? (Does that make sense??)

@Pawz4me

Yes, you should be able to. You can adjust the zone that's covered, the sensitivity, and how often the camera records. Those give you lots of flexibility for getting video as a person is approaching. That's assuming there's a good line of sight to your door.

• Thanks 1