Menu

Brainware Safari -questions

Can more than 1 player use this? If so how many players? If you have been using this how do you like it? Do you feel like it is helping your child?

My son has been diagnosed with ADHD, dyslexia, dysgraphia and has isssues with working memory and processing. Would this be something that would work for him?

Thanks!

Can more than 1 player use this? If so how many players? If you have been using this how do you like it? Do you feel like it is helping your child?

My son has been diagnosed with ADHD, dyslexia, dysgraphia and has isssues with working memory and processing. Would this be something that would work for him?

Thanks!

a board search will yeild some very good info. Laurie and I have posted a fair amount on our experience with it:)

Katherine

My ds 12 has very similar issues. I have seen clear differences for him in his ability to stick with math. He has improved incredibly in the Brainware program itself and is able to do many things that I can't. I'm really proud of him.

It's important that the child work at the program fro 20-30 min, 5 days per week, and that you encourage them to give all the tasks a go, not just work on their favorite ones. It made a big difference when I started hanging around while he was working on the program, encouraging him to try the tasks that he had the lowest levels on. (there are 7 levels for each task. So if he had two tasks for which he'd achieved Level 1 and had achieved higher levels on other tasks, I'd have him at least try for a while on the tasks that were harder.)

I've ordered a separate license for each of my other kids, too, just to improve whatever can be improved!