Menu

Stanford10 Online Test?

Green Bean

I wanted my DD to take a standardized test since she never has and chose this one through BJU Press. It was that or the IOWA timed which I felt was a bad choice. This is an accepted test, right? Like if I had to "prove" she passed through grade 8, this would be satisfactory, right? I haven't made a terrible mistake, right?

Yes, absolutely an accepted test. I gave it as a public school teacher. My state accepts it for our testing requirement. It’s not exactly a test about passing through a grade more like a test of how she’s doing compared with others in her grade. 

Edited by freesia
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Malam said:

Yes it's a pretty popular test, but could you more specific about who you planned to "prove" passi g 8th grade to and why it was a choice between it and the IOWA?

No one. Just for us. TX doesn't have any testing/reporting requirements. The choice between the two is because those are the two BJU Testing offers.

21 hours ago, freesia said:

Yes, absolutely an accepted test. I gave it as a public school teacher. My state accepts it for our testing requirement. It’s not exactly a test about passing through a grade more like a test of how she’s doing compared with others in her grade. 

Sounds like it will fit what I want then.

• Like 1