Menu

Homeschool Spanish academy

Anyone who can tell me if their students ever got C’s on completed homework with them?

This has happened 3 times out of maybe 15 homework assignments (each time with a different teacher). Homework was completed and turned in (before the next class) so the only reason I can think of (for this time anyway) is that he conjugated irregular verbs incorrectly and I do not believe they have covered most irregular verbs yet except tener. 

I thought I read somewhere that homework was always an A as long as it was completed and turned in….

Honestly the grade doesn’t matter in our case. Just wondering if I should direct my student to ask why he received a c and maybe ask which lesson covered the material if that is why. 

Huh.  Our homework is always graded as 100% as long as it's turned in on time.  (Though we had one time where we were assigned a section that didn't exist, and the kids got marked down for not turning it in even though we sent a note to the teacher before the due date--and they never did adjust the grade, even after they were told in class not to worry about that assignment.)  I guess decide if the grade matters enough to ask the central office about it, since I'm not sure whether you will ever get an answer from three different teachers.  (I'm assuming that teachers have some system of recording the results of each class, which--theoretically--the central office would be able to access and read notes on.)  I'm with you, though--I don't care about the grade, but on principle I would want to know what went wrong.

• Like 1