Menu

Do any of you remember that reading toy…

Grace Hopper

Do any of you remember that reading toy that came with books and you rolled the pen over the books and the books were read aloud to you? I think it was called or made by V-tech or something like that.

I am trying to locate that or something similar if any of you have recommendations. 

Please quote my OP when responding. I do not frequent the curriculum board much since I’ve retired from how schooling and tend to lose track of posts on this part of the forum, but if you quote me I will get a notification. Thanks! 

On 7/28/2022 at 1:12 PM, Grace Hopper said:

Do any of you remember that reading toy that came with books and you rolled the pen over the books and the books were read aloud to you? I think it was called or made by V-tech or something like that.

I am trying to locate that or something similar if any of you have recommendations. 

Please quote my OP when responding. I do not frequent the curriculum board much since I’ve retired from how schooling and tend to lose track of posts on this part of the forum, but if you quote me I will get a notification. Thanks! 

I know you had your original question answered, but I also want to say that our library has some books that read themselves to kids, no pen or or disc needed. I can't think of what they are called ATM but I can find out if you are interested. 

3 hours ago, barnwife said:

I know you had your original question answered, but I also want to say that our library has some books that read themselves to kids, no pen or or disc needed. I can't think of what they are called ATM but I can find out if you are interested. 

Thank you, I will check with my local library! Now that you mention it, I believe I’ve heard of these before, but have never seen or used them. 

Edited by Grace Hopper