Menu

Grammar for the Well Trained Mind Errors and Corrections

JBulpitt

My daughter in on her third year through Grammar for the Well Trained Mind.  This has been a rigorous program that has pushed both of us, she as a student and me as the teacher.  We grade her exercises together daily.  Frequently, however, we run into errors (or perceived errors) in the answer key.  I've already checked the online corrections list and none of these errors have been noted.  Has anyone else experienced something similar?  Some of the material, particularly parsing, is challenging even for me and the two of us end up questioning whether we've learned it correctly or if there truly are errors. I'm becoming frustrated with the curriculum and unsure of how to best guide her when we find discrepancies in what the material says versus what we think it should be.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

We completed the program a few years ago and found a bunch of errors also. I did email the company, and that is really your best bet. In our case, I wasn't always 100% sure the key was wrong. 

There are some old threads here with errata as well, I think, but I had hoped that they would have updated the website.  Maybe it's just not all up on the site yet.  

• 2 weeks later...