Menu

Schoolroom update

ktgrok

So last night, before the debacle with the dogs, I mostly finished the school room. Put together all that furniture in the last 48 hours or so and organized most of the supplies. Still have boxes of books to go through and put on the shelves but that’s not too bad of a job. I can even direct the kids to help me. A big wooden table is coming out of that room along with the chair that has the organizational bins on it. I had planned to finish up in there this weekend and put some art up and then take a photo but that may get derailed with the hand and arm injury. So might as well take a photo now.

desk on the left when you first come in is big and has room for me to work with a student or to students to sit side-by-side. The cabinets in the middle on the left are for science equipment and gaming stuff. Science is in the one in the left and all the gaming stuff is in the one on the right. The printer that on the far wall all of DD4’s supplies and desk.

0BF17784-26FB-4618-9A6A-D1BE08D7AE21.jpeg

• Like 24