Menu

Having trouble locating cute aqua wallets

Could anyone suggest a good place to look for an aqua or turquoise colored wallet for a teen girl? What are good wallet brands for teen girls?

I would like to purchase one for my younger sister, but I really don't know where to look. I have looked in the few places that came to mind, without any luck. Has anyone seen cute wallets lately while shopping? Any suggestions are welcome!

Guest Alte Veste Academy
Could anyone suggest a good place to look for an aqua or turquoise colored wallet for a teen girl? What are good wallet brands for teen girls?

I would like to purchase one for my younger sister, but I really don't know where to look. I have looked in the few places that came to mind, without any luck. Has anyone seen cute wallets lately while shopping? Any suggestions are welcome!

Target has the cutest little day-planner wallet in their calendar/day planner aisle. It was around $5-6 too, a steal! I got pink for myself and aqua for my daughter. You can get them in wallet size and larger.

Kristina