Menu

Need replacement cushions for my Martha Stewart patio furniture

popmom

On a much lighter note than my other thread...

DH bought a wicker/resin patio set for our screened in porch several years ago. He bought it used, so the cushions were already pretty worn. It was originally purchased at Home Depot. Its called Lake Adela from Martha Stewart. I LOVE it, and the wicker part still looks brand new. I really, really need to get new cushions for it.

Has anyone ordered replacement cushions online? When I search for Lake Adela replacement cushions, there are several sites that pop up offering replacements in your choice of Sunbrella fabric. Home Depot is selling a replacement set in an inferior fabric that gets somewhat mixed reviews. I'm going to call a couple of these sites that do the Sunbrella replacements and get a quote, but I'm leery without any reviews or references. Has anyone done this?

I've called someone locally who does custom work, and it was outrageously expensive. I might as well buy a whole new patio set.

honestly, even if I buy the Home Depot replacement cushions, it's still going to cost more that we paid for this set used. (((sigh))) 

What would you do?

I used to carry the measurements for our patio cushions around in my phone, hoping I’d just sort of luck into the perfect replacements at a store one day.

We finally discovered At Home, and found the enormous selection of cushions they have.  Wow.  They had our sizes, and we spent a lot less than the official “replacement” cushions would have run.  

Any chance you have an At Home nearby?  🤣

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Spryte said:

I used to carry the measurements for our patio cushions around in my phone, hoping I’d just sort of luck into the perfect replacements at a store one day.

We finally discovered At Home, and found the enormous selection of cushions they have.  Wow.  They had our sizes, and we spent a lot less than the official “replacement” cushions would have run.  

Any chance you have an At Home nearby?  🤣

I do! Thank you! I will check there ASAP! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, calbear said:

are the covers removeable? Is it worth looking at replacement cushion covers?

We've already thrown them out. They were flat as pancakes and the covers had holes in them. 

We've been getting by with mix matched cushions that I bought at a store called Dirt Cheap over a year ago. It's a store that gets overstock and returns from Target and other big box stores. I paid $5 per cushion and piece milled replacements that would get us by for awhile. 😉 Now I need something more permanent because they are getting stained and yucky. They don't come clean at all. And they don't fit right.

Edited by popmom