Menu

Does anyone have the playing cards Inventors, Scientists, etc?

I think they are put out by US Game Systems - or something like that. There are a whole bunch of them.

Inventors

Scientists

Explorers

Presidents

Authors

If you own these - what do you think of the quality?

Would they work as everyday playing cards? Do they hold up to repeated shuffling and lots of use?

Dh and my older two dds like to play rummy in the evening and could use some new cards. I thought they would make a nice stocking stuffer. I can't decide whether to go educational (the girls would like these) or standard long-lasting Bicycle cards.

I think we have the same type of cards, but they have composers on them. These are the ones.

They are good quality if you ask me. I carry them with me everywhere I go in my purse because I often find that my son and I do a lot of waiting . . . or even more so I do a lot of waiting for him . . . either way, you never know when you might be up for a game of gin or solitaire.

They've held up very well. I've been lugging them around for at least 3 years now.