Menu

Daily Movement - Sunday, May 23

Jenny in Florida

Moving. Very. Slowly. Today.

I wandered for just over 3K this morning. Not even going to try for any formal leg/arm exercises, because I am sore and weak from the work I did at the old house yesterday. (This did confuse the dog, by the way, who went directly to my yoga mat after I fed her this morning and started doing her own stretches.) 

We have to be completely out of the rental by the end of the month, so I figure this is the last week I will need to push quite this hard. After that, there's still lots to do to settle in here, but no specific deadline to get it all done. Hoping I will be able to focus on getting back into the daily routine at that point.

Spring Start Status Update: 513.6 of 500K

• Like 1

I went on a walk today--no problem with foot, but I kept it short and in an area with grass. It was nice to do something different. I didn't feel I got a great workout because I was so careful to not stress the foot, so I did about 15 minutes on my exercise bike this evening. 

I followed with arms and back strengthening routines. 

• Like 1