Menu

Accountability Thread 4/11-4/17

I have a scheduled week off from school, and boy, am I going to need it. I am working a ton this week, and picked up a bottle baby kitten this weekend that's still pretty fragile. So most of my days are going to be do what I can and sleep between baby feedings.

Today's goal:

Get the groceries put away and hamburger patties made.

Get someone else to cook the hamburger patties

Kitten care

Get some drafting done on NaNo projects

Sleep sometime

• Like 2

Morning. Still alive. Kitten is still alive and gaining weight. Still medically fragile.

Today's goals:

This week is survival mode.

House: chores only

School: none (boy am I glad I scheduled this week off)

Cooking: leftovers today. Will make a stew and biscuits tomorrow.

Writing: 3000 words over projects, but I'll be happy if I only hit my NaNo projects this week. Beta reading. 

Extra: call the dryer guy again.

Mandatory: afternoon nap

• Like 1

oh my goodness -- that's a lot of work!  So glad the kitten is growing & hope the tiny one is even healthier tomorrow morning.  Esp. hoping that NaNoWriMo goes well as possible. 

Today was daily stuff + RPG here: success, mostly, with a lack of "fitness".  So: tomorrow kicks off with fitness, read-aloud for younger, and Various Things. 

I'm still focusing on staying sane & corralling disorder.  So this week is: maintain Latin (elder), piano (younger), basic progress in subjects (everybody), keep improving the house, get lots of exercise, have a good amount of fun, eat well. 

Evening! 

Today saw: basic school; generous amount of house cleaning; run for boys; decent fitness for me; first vaccine for me, hurrah. 

For tomorrow: lather, rinse, repeat.  Focus on house; basic school + lunch read-alouds; fitness all around, ideally for boys AM & PM; noticing what works; take time to work on game, to read, and to brainstorm school: schedule work for next few weeks, incl. history reading for elder, and plan to engage stepping the pace up.