Menu

Veritas Press history - supplemental book list help

Wolf Pack

VP history users, can anyone help me figure out how to compile a list of all the suggested supplemental reading for their history courses? And maybe a hierarchy for what’s most important. I’m having a hard time piecing it all together between the cards and the reading schedule on the self paced class. I was hoping to have one of my kids do the SP class and one do the worksheets from the teachers manual. 

The reading schedule in the SP class has no authors listed. The history cards list resources that aren’t included in the reading package on the website. My brain is fried from homeschool already and I just cannot figure this out 😂😱😱 

They don't need to do the worksheets when they're doing the SP class, so that's easy. And for the books, yeah get the print catalog or look at the website. 

Sorry you're fried. Don't try to do so much. The course is fine WITHOUT any of those extra things. Dump 'em all! With the ages of your kids, I would just go to the library and get ONE activity book to do something hands on each week and then watch videos on amazon prime.

https://www.amazon.com/Spend-Day-Ancient-Rome-Activities/dp/0471154539/ref=sr_1_4?crid=3C1T5YA5X1UHD&dchild=1&keywords=24+hours+in+ancient+rome&qid=1616011911&sprefix=24+hours+in+anci%2Caps%2C180&sr=8-4  The Spend the Day series was pretty good for activities.

Stop trying so hard so you don't burn out. It's ok just to do a little something and have fun. It will be more memorable that way. :smile: