Menu

Online live course on Do Hard Things?

I totally understand if it's not a good fit for him.

For the record, for anyone else looking, I did want to mention that the class is divided into four sessions of four weeks each. 

Weeks 1-4 are personal finance (and this is the longest list of items discussed, but it is still set at four weeks; setting a budget, managing accounts, credit/loans, insurance, life events/personal finance).

Weeks 5-8 are goal setting and planning (daily schedule, intentional goal-setting, reviewing budget/goals).

Weeks 9-12 are navigating the adult world (good citizenship, job interviews/interaction, social media and its perils).

Weeks 13-16 are practical matters (tools/maintenance, self-care/work-life balance). 

• Like 1

Thank you once again for that specific breakdown.  If my son were not already registered for a dual enrollment personal finance course, I would have definitely considered it.

I believe I did find a course that focuses more on habits.  This is an 8 week course going through the Book 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens. https://outschool.com/classes/success-depends-on-your-backbone-the-7-habits-of-highly-effective-teens-yy5X6Fbp#usOv9tKw56

I think I may sign my son up for it.

Edited by bluebonnetgirl
  • Like 1