Menu

SGM iPad App

I’m looking at the SGM marker app for the iPad and thinking about getting it, but all of the reviews are 6 years old and say the app crashes and won’t save stories.  Is anyone using the current app?  Any issues?  Thanks!

Oh mercy, I haven't even looked. Have you seen their magnet set? It's inexpensive and might get you to sort the same place with a whiteboard. They have the full set, with expository and fiction, and I think they come in minis that would be good for home. Shipping is fair. Or try the pdf download of all the graphics that they're offering right now for a flat $20. Then you can make anything you want from it. I have't gotten my butt around to doing it, but printing, laminating, and then putting magnets on them would make a nice, easy to use product for my ds. You could do velcro on strips. Rearrange them and make checklists for their writing. Anything.

As far as the app, maybe just politely call or write them? You can let us know. :biggrin:

Edited by PeterPan

I think I will go ahead and email if no one here has tried it.  
We have the stamps, the SGM manipulative, games and bracelets.  We normally limit screens so I thought the iPad might be motivating and easy instead of pulling a million things out each day.

• Like 1