Menu

Do you have a dog?

She is 5lb of spunk who loves to cuddle into anyplace warm especially the folds of my bathrobe while I am wearing it. She is fine with our cat who outweighs her by a good 15lb. She gets plenty of exercise by running around our livingroom like a wild thing and only needs a tiny bit of yard/ Though we have a large yard, I keep her on a leash outside because I am afraid a lose neighbor dog would eat her. :001_smile:

We have 2 mutts and both are wonderful dogs.

Our older dog is a golden lab/mix (possibly germand shepard and rhodesian ridgeback). He is awesome. He definitely got the lab personality. He loves people of all sizes, was easy to train, very gentle, and loves water. Unfortunately he also inherited the golden labs tendency for bad hips. He weighs about 85lbs. Also he does like to chase the cats but it's all about fun for him and he has no desire to hurt them. Unfortunately they don't appreciate it

Our younger dog was adopted from the shelter after having been fostered. We aren't completly sure what he is. Possibly shepard mix. One of the nice things about him is he was born with only about a third of a tail, so no knocking things off the coffee and end tables. He's about 45lbs and obsessed with the red laser pointer lights.

Our yard is fenced and about a 1/4 of an acre in size.

If you have dog allergies though I would reccamend looking at breeds that have hair rather than fur like poodles or yorkies.

Edited by akmommy

We have a yellow lab, female. She gets "most" of the house, except the formal living room and dining room.

We have a generous-sized yard, but no fence. So, we go on walks, hikes, etc. We also have a "dog park" in our city.

In a week or two, if it goes through, we will be adopting a cat from CA. After 2 weeks of keeping the cat and dog sequestered from one another, we've been told to then "wean" the cat and dog into socializing with each other.

We're told the cat acts like a dog ;) so this will hopefully work well!