Menu

Disneyland

Slache

On 2/27/2019 at 2:56 PM, Lori D. said:

bumping...

So, Slache -- how was Disneyland? What did you find that worked out for you guys? Any new tips to share? Hope you all had a blast!

I really didn't love it, but the kids did. The first day my friend with fibromyalgia came and rode a scooter the whole time getting us to the front of the lines. Everyone did a lot of what they wanted to do and I don't think we have any major regrets about what we didn't do.

Everyone that said that we should take more time and spread the day's out was right. I knew they were right, but we didn't have the time. We moved into our new apartment today.

I've had multiple requests for pictures so I will post some in a new thread when I get some time to clean out my hive storage and some internet.

We should have spent more money on a nicer hotel. We stayed in a hotel which was used for illegal and unpleasant activity of all kinds. It didn't bother me because I'm from a pretty nasty neighborhood but my husband is not and he was extremely stressed out about it. Plus, the room was not clean.

Before we left someone told us to just make sure that everyone had fun. Don't worry about that one ride or that one thing or being there on time, just make sure everyone has fun and that's what we did. On the third day we kept separating so that the older one could do things that the younger ones couldn't. I liked the princesses more than the costumes, because since they're actually human beings they can be more emphatic. Tigger did kiss me in front of my husband though.

• Like 5