Menu

Do I need the Teacher's Manual for CLE Math 7?

Soror

4 hours ago, nwahomeschoolmom said:

All of the answers are in the Teacher's Manual.  I have always used the TM to check math even at the earlier levels because it saves time!

Thank you, I was going to buy the answer key but wasn't sure if I also need the Teacher's Manual. Dd is in level 6 now and we only use the worktexts and the answer key.

I believe with cle, the answer keys are not necessary if you get the teachers manual. I have not used CLE for math, but Language Arts and reading. The main advantage of the teachers manual to me is that there are alternate tests in the back, if you anticipate your child needing think retake any of the tests. Also there it's a little bit of scripted teaching you could use iff you intend to teach it yourself and not just have your kid do it independently.

ETA - if you want tho know for sure, you can call the company with questions, I've called a couple of times and they were friendly and helpful.

Edited by emba56
  • Like 1