Menu

Miller-Levine iBook Questions

Hi Everyone,

Please excuse me if this has been answered previously.   I have searched and searched, but can't seem to find the answer.

I am planning on having my son use the Miller-Levine Biology ibook.   I had the following questions:

1)  Is there a teacher's edition for the iBook?  Does anyone have the ISBN number or a link to what I should order?   I would like to assign the end of chapter assessment questions, and I really don't want to have to dig for every answer myself when grading his work.   I am hoping that an affordable answer key exists somewhere.   (I know the multiple choice questions are self-checking in the iBook, but I would also like to assign some short answer and essay questions too.)

2)  Is the student workbook worth purchasing?   Does anyone happen to have a screenshot of some of the inside pages?  Or is there a sample out there somewhere?   I am reading mixed reviews on Amazon about whether it is worth purchasing.   Perhaps I could assign this as opposed to the chapter assessments?   I am worried that it will be nothing but "public school science busywork".

OK, I was able to answer this question myself.  :)  For those following along, you can view samples of the workbooks here:   https://www.pearsonschool.com/index.cfm?locator=PSZxAa&PMDbProgramId=82561&elementType=onlineSample&elementID=

3)  The itunes review of this book says that some of the self-checking questions are incorrect.   Can anyone verify if this is still the case?   

Edited by TheAttachedMama
  • Like 2

The Macaw edition is what the iBook edition is. There hasn’t been any updates so the quiz errors would still be there.

The iBook edition doesn’t have a teacher’s edition. The teacher edition is probably this one and you might be able to find in a used book store like Half Price Bookstore.

https://www.amazon.com/Miller-Levine-Biology-Teachers-Kenneth/dp/0133614654

• Like 2