Menu

Life of Fred Trigonometry

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Outtrim

I found it on amazon. Oh and on studie Clerk as well. But my teacher has one, I can ask her if she can give it too, as she's got tree copies. If she agrees I can ship it to you. I'll ask her tomorrow and let you know.

On 1/2/2019 at 8:25 PM, loesje22000 said:

How soon do you need it?

DD has mathematics exam 29th april and it takes at least month before they publish the grades.

If she passes, I'll sell LoF Trig, Calc & Stats so that could be 1 parcell.

I only have no idea what the shippings are from me to you...

Wow, thank you 🌻

May or June would be just fine. We have plenty to keep us busy in the meantime. I plan on using Fred as a revision tool.

Any idea what price per book you'd like?

All the best to your daughter for her exams.

On 1/3/2019 at 7:22 PM, chocolate-chip chooky said:

Wow, thank you 🌻

May or June would be just fine. We have plenty to keep us busy in the meantime. I plan on using Fred as a revision tool.

Any idea what price per book you'd like?

All the best to your daughter for her exams.

I just checked the shippings: those alone will already be about 65 euros without additional custom charges, so I am not sure this will be the cheapest way for you as the Belgium Post consider this as a 'commercial activity' and I have to fill in a lot of custom forms.... I am afraid www.alibris.com wil be cheaper then me...

4 hours ago, loesje22000 said:

I just checked the shippings: those alone will already be about 65 euros without additional custom charges, so I am not sure this will be the cheapest way for you as the Belgium Post consider this as a 'commercial activity' and I have to fill in a lot of custom forms.... I am afraid www.alibris.com wil be cheaper then me...

Thank you so much for checking. I really appreciate it.

Ouch! That is a huge shipping cost.

I love living in Australia, but wowsers it's expensive to get things delivered here.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, chocolate-chip chooky said:

Thank you so much for checking. I really appreciate it.

Ouch! That is a huge shipping cost.

I love living in Australia, but wowsers it's expensive to get things delivered here.

Thanks again.

It would be cheaper to send from the Netherlands, somehow Belgium Post is more expensive then the Dutch Post... 😞

• Like 1