Menu

NB: Audible "Members" Sale - Amazon is Cheaper

tuesdayschild

Audible's 50% off sale 'especially' for members isn't really that special, I just clicked over to Audible Audiobooks on Amazon and every audiobook I'm interested in is cheaper to purchase there.

Some sale.  🤔

Just saying.....

ETA: Wondering if the lower specials are applicable to non-Audible members?

Edited by tuesdayschild
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I just logged on to check it out and I'm not seeing any 50% off sale. Was there a link?

ETA: After poking around, I see lots of books marked at 50% off but, sadly, the ones I want would still cost more than a credit. Alas. They seem to be the same price for me through Amazon as well.

Edited by Noreen Claire

@Noreen Claire I don't know if they have a link up yet, the sale clicked in while I was on Audible  downloading a purchase.

That is a shame!   

Maybe it's a Country location thing? 

Using The Eleventh Orphan as my example, I have to open up each item on Amazon in the Audible Audiobook search engine,

or click the Audible Audiobook tab 

if I'm in the book/kindle section to see the 'better' audiobook price,  The above books shows as this price on Audible :    Member sale price: $12.35 (50% off) Regular price: $24.70 ,   and as this on Amazon once I've done my tab click trip

:   See all 5 formats and editions

Edited by tuesdayschild