Menu

Cool body/organ type stuff for older elementary?

madteaparty

57 minutes ago, Farrar said:

Actual dissections? We loved the cow eye and the sheep brain especially.

She will have no lack of actual dissections in her life if so much as whispers a word to grandpa who is an MD. But I am looking for stuff in the mean-time.

There are those cartoon books recommended here that I got for DS and they were never so much as cracked open...I need to search my house. This rebuying stuff 7 years later gets old ?

6 hours ago, madteaparty said:

She will have no lack of actual dissections in her life if so much as whispers a word to grandpa who is an MD. But I am looking for stuff in the mean-time.

There are those cartoon books recommended here that I got for DS and they were never so much as cracked open...I need to search my house. This rebuying stuff 7 years later gets old ?

Was it maybe the Basher Books? They were never a real hit here, but some kids adore them.

There was a DK book called Open Me Up that my kids liked around that age. I think you can find it used for nothing. Clever pictures and graphics.