Menu

Recommending a company for tshirts

Night Elf

I ordered a tshirt for DH for Christmas. If you know the 70s show WKRP in Cincinnati you'll understand the shirt. It's from the Thanksgiving episode where they drop the turkeys from the helicopter. The quote is As God is my witness I thought turkeys could fly. After I finished my purchased, I took a closer look at the tshirt I bought and it says As God is my weakness. I nearly had a heart attack. I immediately emailed support and told them to cancel my order. Then I emailed the company that processed my payment and told them I wanted it cancelled. 

This morning I received an email from the support department at TeeBeeBo, the tshirt company. They said they could reprint it with the correct quote and did I want them to do that or cancel my order. I wrote back that I'd be happy to keep my order if they could indeed correct the quote. Then they sent me a link to the shirt they printed for me and it had the correct quote. I am so elated! I then emailed the company that processed the payment and told them the problem had been resolved. Now I just hope they don't actually do anything to stop payment. Egads. I acted impulsively, but I was so upset.

So imagine a company resolving an issue on a weekend. I'll definitely be ordering from them again. Great customer service.

• Like 2