Menu

Narcissistic Mothers - book/website recs, please

Lang Syne Boardie

I apologize for using "narcissistic" as a catch-all, but I needed something that would fit in the title line. I can't find the many, many threads about difficulties with mothers, because even the Google style search method doesn't work for me since the forum upgrade. 

A fellow WTM boardie needs some recommendations, if anyone who follows those topics can think of any! There was a website linked here, from which I learned a lot, but I can't find it again. I'd appreciate book recs or website links, or links to old threads that contain those.

Thank you!

I admit, my most favorite named site over the years was "the harpies child's blog".   while feeling nice there was someone who understood - the "what to do about it?" was less helpful.

(and I also learned there are sites out there run by narcissists who can make things worse.)

some that can be helpful:

http://narcissistschild.blogspot.com/

and links to some previous threads on the topic.:  (I figured I might as well save the links - as the subject is frequent enough.)