Menu

Breaking the Barrier doesn't look like a good fit, other suggestions?

I got BtB Spanish today and it seems a bit intimidating for us. It looks like a very solid program if there is a teacher that is a native speaker and you are going through it with a group. Is there something that goes a little slower and that my son could do on his own? We do have Spanish speaking relatives that he can practice with, but I'd rather that be casual and just to try out his pronunciation.

Thanks!

Easy Peasy Spanish? In addition, there is a new speaking class option that is currently full. I'd have him join the waitlist as they say more classes may be opened in January. Just have him spend 45 minutes to an hour going through the program -- no matter if he makes it through four days in one sitting or 1/2 a day. Once he's done it for at least a semester, have him add 5-10 minutes of Duolingo every day to his schedule. The speaking class option looks great if he ends up with a spot at some point. Otherwise, I'd have him practice on relatives.