Menu

Making notebooking paper to go with history and science

MistyMountain

This year I found free notebooking paper for SOTW1 that someone made and let others use for free on Pinterest. All it was was handwriting paper with the chapter and subchapter headings but I really liked having that. They have some similar for SoTW 3 and 4 but not 2 which I may use with my youngest child plus my older kids are using something different for history anyway and I like the idea of having it for science notebooks too. Is there a program where you can chose a type of paper either 3 lined or 2 and put your own headings up top? I am not looking something pre made that will not quite fit the curriculum we are using but just a way to design headings on handwriting paper.

Would something like the free version of Zaner-Bloser paper generator work? You choose the grade which determines the size of the lines and whether it's 2 or 3 lines and then select the paper with guidelines. Where you typed the chapter and sub-chapter on the top line would be the ZB font either cursive or print. It lets you print but not save your page. I get around that limitation by saving to PDF. Each page would be saved individually though so it might be too tedious for what you are trying to do.

https://www.zaner-bloser.com/products/fontsdemo/index.html